First appointment requirements
– Make sure you sent in the referral letter and filled out and signed registration package through the patient portal after having contacted us by phone yourself first (you’ll receive a login)
– Make sure you got a written warranty from your international health insurance company or embassy
– Please make sure you paid the deposit and/or invoice for the initial appointment
– Please bring your ID, your insurance card, a pharmacy list of your medication
– Please note that without payment and the just mentioned items, the appointment cannot proceed.
Your first appointment will usually last 1-3 hours depending on the kind of request.