First appointment requirements
– Make sure your GP has sent in a referral letter through Zorgdomein.
– Make sure you have filled out and signed all forms of the registration and admission package and have returned these to us by secured e-mail.
– Make sure you got a written warranty from your international health insurance company or embassy
– Please make sure you paid the deposit and/or invoice for the initial appointment
– Please bring your ID, your insurance card, a pharmacy list of your medication
– Please note that without payment and the just mentioned items, the appointment cannot proceed.
Your first appointment will usually last 1-3 hours depending on the kind of request. We usually see adult patients first alone and in second instance with a spouse, family member or friend. If a child is below 12 years of age we first speak with the parents and then see the child, together with the parents and alone. If a child is 12 years or older we start off seeing the child/adolescent and parents together and then seeing the child/adolescent alone and after that speaking with the parents (an adolescent 16 years and older has to give permission).